Domestic Violence Town Hall Meeting
Professor Rodgers' scholarship on domestic violence appears in, Domestic Violence: Intersectionality and Culturally Competent Practice (edited by L. Lockhart & F. Danis in 2010) and Interpersonal Violence in the African-American Community: Evidence-based Prevention and Treatment Practices (edited by R.L. Hampton and T.P. Gullotta in 2006).
October 21st Domestic Violence Town Hall Meeting
- Dr. Ron Daniels, Distinguished Lecturer, Behavioral Sciences, Moderator
- Dr. Donna Chirico - Acting Dean of School of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Selena Rodgers - Social Work
- Dr. Kathariya Mokrue - Behavioral Sciences
- Ms. Tanya McLeod - Manager of Community Organizing for Voices of Women (V.O.W.)
- Ms. Madeline McCray - Actress/Author/Life Coach/Inspirational Speaker
- Ms. Terrie M. Williams - Author/Clinical Therapist/Activist
Sponsored by the York College Women's Center and the Men's Center in conjunction with the Student Government Association.